August 19, 2007

My first post

This is my first post. I have been going to do this for some time. I've been a bit nervous about doing so. But here goes.
I'm a primary school teacher in an independent P-12 school in the western suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I team teach in Year 4 and am Curriculum Coordinator. I have an interest in ICT but I'm certainly not even close to being a 'native' with it's use. I try to keep up with the latest innovations but find myself being overtaken quickly.
My personal life? I'm a Mum to 3 adult children and a Nanna to 4 8/9 grandchildren. Number 5 is due on September 15th.
This morning I used Animoto.com to make a 30 second video of my youngest grandchild Grace. She is almost 8 months old. I will post it on this blog as soon as I work out how. I will make some videos of my other grandchildren soon and post them as well.

No comments: