August 30, 2007
What can I write about?
I've come to this page a couple of times a week since I started it and each time I wonder what I can actually write about. I've never been much of a journaller. My son inspired me to go ahead with this blog. He and his wife have a new little girl and he wants to record her growing up. So he created a blog just for her. A great idea, and I am able to watch her development via words and photos - by the way, it's a great way to get up to date photos of your granddaughter! I've spent some time exploring and beginning to understand and use 'blogger'. My blog is growing a little and changing. But I ask again what can I write about? I'll have to think about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You could write about how wonderful I am :)
Post a Comment