September 2, 2007

My Birthday dinner!

My family took me out to dinner last night to celebrate my birthday and I want to say thanks for the digital photo frame that my kids and their families gave me!! I've been exploring it all day. Have bought a USB drive just to use for it (2gig - I'll need it). I can save some favourite photos (about 15 - depending on the size) occasionally to the frame and just 'slideshow' through those, or I can have all I want on the USB and 'slideshow' through those. It turns on and off automatically at preset times etc. It's not as easy to use as you would expect to learn to use, but I'm getting there. And I love just it. Thanks again Mark, Janette, Kylie, Brett, Angie and Trav!
We also celebrated Father's Day. The first for Mark, the second for Trav and the 35th for Kelvin. K loves his helicopter kids. He's been redecorating it all day with new decals and is charging the battery now. It's Brett's birthday on Wednesday - the day after mine, and Janette's and my brother's were last week - so we had three little cakes with a candle on each and we sang the traditional song to each other. It was a fun night!. The next celebration will be Trav's 30th in 2 weeks.

No comments: