Eight days overdue - but what does that matter now - Riley Christopher was born yesterday, 22nd September 2007 at 11.13am after a fairly short, full labour. Angela and Travis are delighted to welcome their little boy into their family 'in the outside world'. He weighed 8lb 2oz (I'll post the metric later) and is 50.5cm long with a head circumference of 34.5cm. There, that's the details. And because of the timing, I can now enjoy the 2 full weeks of school holidays visiting, holding, helping, whatever is needed with Ange, Trav and the boys. Cool!
Jackson met his little brother yesterday afternoon and was all smiles. Sue, his other Nanna had already taught him to say 'Riley', and he is now beginning to associate that word with this real little person - his brother!
I have photos and video of Riley and his Mum and Dad and I will post them as soon as I can.
It was my wonderful privilege to be invited by Ange and Trav to be present at Riley's birth. To see this little man arrive was awesome. He joins our other beautiful grandchildren redy to receive lots of love. I praise God for his safe arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment